SONEAS Chemicals Ltd., has a 20+ years’ experience in early phase development, now strengthening capabilities to offer an end-to-end solution in API development. Our highly skilled chemist team (PhD and MSc) can deliver projects with high flexibility, extraordinary solutions
in extra short timeframes.
Discovery chemistry team covers targeted library synthesis, lead optimization supported by computational chemistry through partnerships if required. Our highly qualified team has a versatile understanding of a symmetric transformation methods, organometallic chemistry, including metathesis to deliver the desired compounds in the most economical way. The chemists have large
synthetic experience synthesizing building blocks and reference compounds, scaffold analoging, focused library, heterocyclic chemistry, asymmetric synthesis, natural product synthesis, impurities & metabolite synthesis, route scouting, early and late-stage PRD.
Our discovery chemistry services are backed by strong analytical chemistry support, robust IT infrastructure and ELN, as well as effcient data and compound management.
- Strong understanding in synthesis of enantiomerically pure compounds, whether by targeted stereoselective synthesis, resolution, or separation by chiral preparative HPLC methods.
- Homogenous catalytic couplings are widely applied (including Kharasch, Suzuki, Negishi, Sonogashira, Kumada, Kumada-Corriu, Buchwald-Hartwig and Stille couplings).
- Hydrogenations (under H2 pressure or transfer hydrogenation). Asymmetric syntheses based on carbohydrate frame-molecules, natural product analogues.
- E and Z selective metathesis in glow boxes to access chemical entities which would be hard to achieve with ordinary chemical transformations.
- Synthesis of stable labelled API analogues.
- We have expertise in all important isolation techniques and have the capabilities to choose the best way to deliver your target compounds (including crystallization, distillation, flash chromatography, preparative HPLC, lyophilization).
Our high-quality chemistry and aggressive target timelines require high quality analytical chemistry support. Having confidence in the structural characterization of the compounds is essential. Our company makes it priority to have the analytical department up-todate and precise as much as possible supported by heavy investments. Our wide range of analytical equipment’s is ready to support the discovery needs:
- 500 MHz Bruker NMR spectrometer allowing high sensitivity data to be obtained on ¹H along with other nuclei such as ¹³C, ¹⁹F, ³¹P, ¹¹B and ¹⁵N.
- A range of homonuclear and heteronuclear experiments are regularly employed for structure confirmation, structure elucidation and to make purity assessments.
- Structure conformation can also be probed
- LCMS, HPLC and UPLC equipped with PDA and CAD detection.
- Highly qualified analytical team to develop customized
methods immediately if some molecule structures require.
- GC-FID and GCMS available to support GC compatible molecule
- Chiral method development on both HPLC and GC.
- Method development supports the preparative HPLC purification
of the target compounds.
- FTIR, UV-VIS spectrometer, polarimeter, titrators, DSC and
melting point apparatus aid in providing full characterization data.
Flexible delivery model
A flexible delivery model enables clients to work closely with our technical teams. Our teams are preparing detailed regular updates followed by telephone conferences and detailed development reports to ensure transparency during the work and supporting the most effcient way to make decisions together with the partner even during the project.
Our clients can choose from:
- Full-time equivalent (FTE) (mid or long term)
- Fee-for-service/Fixed Fee (FFS)
business models whichever fits their requirements better.